If you have a course already on HeatSpring.com and you need to edit an existing assignment, make sure you are logged in and accessing the course from the admin panel. This will give you the buttons and icons necessary to edit an assignment, which are hidden in the standard student view. You can double check that you are accessing as an admin by verifying that /admin is in the url after .com, so the url will look like heatspring.com/admin
- Log in at www.heatspring.com
- In the upper right hand corner under your name click 'admin home' in the drop down
- Next to the course you want to edit click the 'classroom' button
- Find the assignment and lick the pencil icon to edit (alternatively click the assignment then when you are viewing the assignment click the blue 'edit assignment' button)
- You can edit the title or description here. If it is a video or download assignment and you need to replace the file click the blue 'Edit File' link which will expose the original file and give you and option to select a new file to upload.
- Click 'update assignment'
If you have any issues just contact us for assistance!